American Refrigeration Supplies, Inc. is a wholesale A/C, heating and refrigeration company and we have been doing business for over 80 years! We are looking for the right person to join our 80-year legacy as a Counter Sales Representative for our branch. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with customers by providing prompt and courteous service.
- Responsible for conducting counter sales transactions, credit and cash transactions, obtain relevant signatures for billing purposes.
- Accept returned goods for credit and complete warranty paperwork as directed by Warranty Department.
- Sell equipment, tools, parts, accessories, materials, and supplies to dealers, contractors, service firms and industrial accounts.
- Receive and fill orders for customers
- Remain current and knowledgeable about products and the Company catalog.
- Recommend and promote related ‘add-on’ items to customers. Advise customers on substitution or modification of related items and products application information.
- Provide accurate price points from Company computer database.
- Consistent and timely follow-up with customers and sales consultants with accurate quotes and product information.
- Collaborate with outside sales consultants to provide timely feedback and notification of above average price quotes.
- Maintain, organize, and stock shelves. Maintain inventory control. Assist in organization of equipment and product displays. Ensure store area is kept sanitary and orderly.
- Assist customers with loading of merchandise and other needs.
- Effectively work together with fellow CSR’s to ensure continuity of customer service.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years HVAC distribution or relevant HVAC experience, counter sales
- Ability of provide and maintain top notch customer service
- Ability to generate sales/margin growth
- Ability to multi-task and work to fill orders timely
- Team Player with ability to establish strong relationships
- Strong computer knowledge in all MS Office applications
How To Apply:
To apply for any of the above listed positions, please download the application. Once filled out and signed, please send your application and current resume to our confidential HR email at: ARS-Careers@arsnet.com