ARS is looking for a Branch Manager in the San Leandro area.
American Refrigeration Supplies, Inc. is a wholesale A/C, heating and refrigeration company and we have been doing business for 80 years! We are looking for the right person to join our 80-year legacy as a Branch Manager for our growing Northern California Region. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, motivate, and mentor branch employees which may include: Counter Sales Position(s), Warehouse/Delivery, and in larger branches Receiving/Transfer clerks, Counter trainee, Sales;
- Ability to “wear many hats” is required. Branch Manager will need the ability to actively support the following: performing site evaluations, assisting in project scheduling, supporting sales/quotes, performing warehousing functions
- Manage the performance of direct reports, including work allocation, performance management, training, coaching, succession planning, career development and compensation;
- Foster a culture of clear, direct communication within the branch
- Monitor Branch Sales and find innovative ways to increase sales production.
- Oversee and maintain customer service levels, including customer inquiries and resolution of customer issues. Ensuring we are delivering an excellent customer experience
- Work closely with Regional Manager to understand branch performance and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) targets such as: OEROC/OEROB/CENPOS REPORTING, DAILY TRANSFERS, RECEIVING PO’S TIMELY, WEEKLY CYCLE COUNTS, DAILY BANK DEPOSITS, PROKEEP MGMT, ETC.
- Ensure “BRANCH SCORECARD” CRITERIA are being consistently applied throughout the branch;
- Ensure the branch team receives the proper safety training and equipment
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of branch operations; managing sales performance, customer focus, on-site facilities; vehicle fleet etc.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years HVAC distribution or relevant HVAC experience, counter sales
- 2 years management experience
- Ability to manage multiple direct reports
- Ability of provide and maintain top notch customer service
- Ability to generate sales/margin growth
- Ability to keep branch aligned with operational goals
- Team Player with ability to establish strong relationships
- Strong computer knowledge in all MS Office applications
How To Apply:
To apply for any of the above listed positions, please download the application. Once filled out and signed, please send your application and current resume to our confidential HR email at: ARS-Careers@arsnet.com